So you’re getting ready to get your new business off the ground, but you still need some help. Getting a good office copier is an essential part of your making sure that your business has what it needs. Starting a copier lease can be scary if you are new to the process. Luckily, we are here to help you get started and make sure that you aren’t going in without some idea of what you need.
Starting a copier lease begins before you talk with a leasing representative. You want to first start thinking about what you might need. This can help you guide your search and stick to things you know you actually need.
- What will your average print job look like?
- Do you need color prints?
- Do you need to print photorealistic quality?
- Will you use a lot of different media types? (pamphlet, tabloid prints, etc.)
- How many people will be using your copier?
- How many prints do you expect to use a month?
Questions like these will help you start thinking about what you actually need. It will also help you figure out what you don’t need. Most people end up spending too much when they begin racking up a number of features that are essentially meaningless to their business. Get what you know you need to save money.
Starting a copier lease is a big step to making your new business work. Give us a call at Minneapolis Copier for more help on getting yourself a great copier lease.